I know you are tech-savvy, but have you heard of Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless II headphones, which has an integrated Google Assistant? No? You are really living in the past, man! Let me take you through your future that you are soon going to step into, and how it will change the way you interact with the world:
- Technological (r)evolution: The most important feature of QuietComfort 35 II is the newly-introduced Google VPA (Virtual Private Assistant) – works through ‘Action’ button on the back of left ear-cup. Once set-up, it lets you do what you ask of Google, without even reaching out for your phone. Say you want to listen to the news headlines, search for restaurants close by, check-out weather before heading out, add reminders, or any other question that comes to your mind, just speak to Google Assistant by pressing and holding the button.
I tried Google Assistant on my iPhone and it worked so well. Imagine you will have such a fabulous feature available at just the click of a button!
- Noise cancellation: The new version (compared to QuietComfort 35) retains the powerful noise cancellation features of the earlier one. The exceptionally comfortable and cozy circumaural ear-cups used block-out a lot of ambient noise, allowing you to preserve battery by switching off the noise cancellation mode. The same action button as mentioned earlier can be remapped to set noise cancellation levels using Bose’s Android or iOS App.
- Dedicated app: Speaking of the Bose Connect app, you would be asked to download it the first time you power on the headphone. Once that is done with, the app can be used for many features, and it works well in conjunction with the headphones. Powered by Bluetooth and NFC (near field communication) technology, the pairing of your devices with headphones is as easy, fast, power-efficient, and automatic as it could be in close proximity (without needing an internet connection). With continuous refinements in the app software, you can hope for a smooth experience as you unlock various features.
- Sound quality: As with noise cancellation, the superior sound clarity is the hallmark of QC 35 II headphones, something that it carries from the earlier version. Volume Optimized EQ provides for a balanced audio performance at any volume. On the other hand, the noise-rejecting built-in dual-microphone system provides clearer calls, even in noisy environments.
- Going wireless: With everything going wireless, this feature is assumed to be a must-have. And who better than a world leader in headphones to bank on! Since you listen to songs in the wired mode right now, I am sure this upgrade will surely make you go in awe of the gadget. If you ever feel the need to back to your earlier self, you always have an option to go wired (that almost doubles the battery life also)! The buttons for power on/off, sound/volume control, and USB charging port are on the right ear-cup, and they work with both Android and iOS devices.
- Travel needs: The plastic build makes it lightweight while still keeping it incredibly comfortable to use for extended periods. The battery life is excellent at 20 hours even with noise cancellation turned on and moderate sound volume. Whether you are taking long-haul flights or just doing your daily office commute, rest assured, you can relax and indulge in the luxuries of life. As if all this was not enough, the headphones come with a hard case, which would make an impression compared to the pouches that many other makes opt for.
With all these power-packed features, QuietComfort 35 II is a significant upgrade to the era you are living in…that’s why I called you 0.0 🙂 Just so you know, by integrating Google’s VPA into the headphones, Bose has become the first ever audio headphone manufacturer to do so.
So what are you waiting for? I am ready to be taken over right away!